Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Descending aorta thrombus in a neonate mimicking coarctation of the aorta: Mechanical thrombectomy using the AngioJet® catheter
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages E134–E138, February 2013
How to Cite
Gerardin, J. F., Anderson, C. S., Armstrong, A. K. and Grifka, R. G. (2013), Descending aorta thrombus in a neonate mimicking coarctation of the aorta: Mechanical thrombectomy using the AngioJet® catheter. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E134–E138. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24435
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2012 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.