Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest to be reported by any of the authors. There were no funding necessary for this study as all data collection and analyses were performed using internal resources.
Coronary Artery Disease
Percutaneous coronary revascularization in coronary artery disease: Lessons from a single center experience†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages E1–E8, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Aksoy, O., Tuzcu, E. M., Ellis, S. G., Whitlow, P. L., Cam, A., Batizy, L., Agarwal, S., Franco, I., Bajzer, C., Simpfendorfer, C., Raymond, R., Nair, R., Cho, L., Shishehbor, M. H., Lincoff, A. M. and Kapadia, S. R. (2013), Percutaneous coronary revascularization in coronary artery disease: Lessons from a single center experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E1–E8. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24442
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2012 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.