Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Changing strategies of the retrograde approach for chronic total occlusion during the past 7 years
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages E178–E185, March 2013
How to Cite
Muramatsu, T., Tsukahara, R., Ito, Y., Ishimori, H., Park, S.-J., de Winter, R., Shokry, K., Wang, L., Chen, J. and Wang, H. (2013), Changing strategies of the retrograde approach for chronic total occlusion during the past 7 years. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E178–E185. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24447
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- 8Long term Outcome of percutaneous transluminal coronary intervention for chronic total occlusion in BMS era in Japan. Cardiovasc Interv Ther 2010;25:78–84., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 12J-CTO Registry Investigators. In hospital outcomes of contemporary percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with chronic total occlusion. J Am Coll Cardiol lnterv 2010; 3:143–151., , , , , , , , , , , , , , ; the
- 14Retrograde approach to coronary chronic total occlusions: Preliminary single European centre experience. Eur Interv 2007;3:181–187., , , , , , .
- 17European experience with the retrograde approach for the recanalization of coronary artery chronic total occlusions. A report on behalf of the Euro CTO Club. Eur Interv 2008;4:84–92., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 18New concept for CTO recanalization using controlled antegrade and retrograde subintimal tracking: The CART technique. J Invasive Cardiol 2006;18:334–338., , , , , , , , .
- 20“Rendezous in coronary” technique with the retrograde approach for chronic total osslusion. J Invasive Cardiol 2010;22:E179–E182., , .
- 21Retrograde techniques and the impact of operator volume on percutaneous intervention for coronary chronic total occlusions. J Am Coll Cardiol Interv 2009;2:834–842., , , , , , , .
- 22The first clinical experience with a novel catheter for collateral channel tracking in retrograde approach for chronic total occlusions. J Am Coll Interv 2010;3:165–171., , , , , .