Conflict of interest: Dr. Gordon: Research grant support- Abott, Abbott Vascular, MD Scientific, Sanofi, AstraZeneca; Dr. Cohen: Research grant support- Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular, Consulting Income- Medtronic; Dr. Kleiman: Research grant support- Merck-SP; Dr. Montgomery, Dr. Semder, Mr. Kennedy, and Dr. Keyes: none; Dr. Piana: Research grant support- AGA Medical, Data Safety Monitoring Boards- Abbott Vascular, Vascutek
Coronary Artery Disease
In-hospital and one year outcomes with drug-eluting versus bare metal stents in large native coronary arteries: A report from the evaluation of drug-eluting stents and ischemic events registry
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages E356–E364, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Gordon, P. C., Cohen, D. J., Kleiman, N. S., Montgomery, J. A., Semder, C. A., Kennedy, K. F., Keyes, M. J., Piana, R. N. and on behalf of the EVENT Investigators (2013), In-hospital and one year outcomes with drug-eluting versus bare metal stents in large native coronary arteries: A report from the evaluation of drug-eluting stents and ischemic events registry. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 82: E356–E364. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24451
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!