Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Impact of differential right-to-left shunting on systemic perfusion in pulmonary arterial hypertension
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 888–895, April 2013
How to Cite
Weimar, T., Watanabe, Y., Kazui, T., Lee, U. S., Montecalvo, A., Schuessler, R. B. and Moon, M. R. (2013), Impact of differential right-to-left shunting on systemic perfusion in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 888–895. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24458
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- NIH National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 HL92088, R01 HL085113, T32 HL07776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.