Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Effect of lesion length on functional significance of intermediate long coronary lesions
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages E186–E194, March 2013
How to Cite
López-Palop, R., Carrillo, P., Cordero, A., Frutos, A., Mateo, I., Mashlab, S. and Roldán, J. (2013), Effect of lesion length on functional significance of intermediate long coronary lesions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E186–E194. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24459
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.