Conflict of interest: Drs. Armstrong, Kwa, Javed, Patel, Shunk, and MacGregor have no disclosures. Dr Low is on the advisory board of Abbott Vascular and Boston Scientific. Dr Rogers is a consultant for Volcano, Medtronic, Cordis, and Boston Scientific. Dr Mahmud is on the Speakers Bureau for Medtronic and Eli Lilly; is a consultant for Eli Lilly; and has research support from Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular and Sanofi Aventis.
Coronary Artery Disease
Angiographically confirmed stent thrombosis in contemporary practice: Insights from intravascular ultrasound
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 782–790, April 2013
How to Cite
Armstrong, E. J., Kwa, A. T., Yeo, K. K., Mahmud, E., Javed, U., Patel, M., Shunk, K. A., MacGregor, J. S., Low, R. I. and Rogers, J. H. (2013), Angiographically confirmed stent thrombosis in contemporary practice: Insights from intravascular ultrasound. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 782–790. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24460
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.