Conflict of interest: Dr. Morton Kern was a consultant to Infraredex, Inc, ending March 2011. None of the other authors have any conflict of interest.
Coronary Artery Disease
Disparity between angiographic coronary lesion complexity and lipid core plaques assessed by near-infrared spectroscopy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 529–537, February 2013
How to Cite
Zynda, T. K., Thompson, C. D., Hoang, K. C., Seto, A. H., Glovaci, D., Wong, N. D., Patel, P. M. and Kern, M. J. (2013), Disparity between angiographic coronary lesion complexity and lipid core plaques assessed by near-infrared spectroscopy. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 529–537. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24470
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.