Conflict of interest: Dr. Gerckens is a Clinical Proctor for Medtronic Inc.
E-ONLY: Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Percutaneous treatment of a post-TAVI ventricular septal defect: A successful combined procedure for an unusual complication
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages E274–E277, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Gerckens, U., Latsios, G. and Pizzulli, L. (2013), Percutaneous treatment of a post-TAVI ventricular septal defect: A successful combined procedure for an unusual complication. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E274–E277. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24471
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.