Conflict of interest: Dominick J. Angiolillo has received honoraria for lectures from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Abbott Vascular, and AstraZeneca. Dr. Angiolillo has received consulting fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., The Medicines Company, Portola, Novartis, Medicure, Accumetrics, Arena Pharmaceuticals, Abbott Vascular, AstraZeneca, Merck, and Evolva. He has also received research grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, Otsuka, Eli Lilly and Company, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., The Medicines Company, Portola, Accumetrics, Schering-Plough, AstraZeneca, and Eisai. Shahdad Azmoon has no conflicts of interest to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Switching antiplatelet regimens: Alternatives to clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing PCI: A review of the literature and practical considerations for the interventional cardiologist
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 232–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Azmoon, S. and Angiolillo, D. J. (2013), Switching antiplatelet regimens: Alternatives to clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing PCI: A review of the literature and practical considerations for the interventional cardiologist. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 232–242. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24480
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.