Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Long-term outcome of transcatheter polytetrafluoroethylene-covered stent implantation in a giant coronary aneurysm of a child with Kawasaki disease
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 713–716, March 2013
How to Cite
Waki, K., Arakaki, Y. and Mitsudo, K. (2013), Long-term outcome of transcatheter polytetrafluoroethylene-covered stent implantation in a giant coronary aneurysm of a child with Kawasaki disease. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24486
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.