Conflict of interest: Dr. Sievert reports serving as a consultant for W.L. Gore & Associates GmbH and as the principal investigator of the Gore NPS Trial. All other authors report no conflict of interest.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Acute and long-term results of carotid stenting under proximal embolic protection using the gore flow reversal system†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 133–141, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Bode, A., Franke, J., Rabe, K., Hornung, M., Wunderlich, N., Bertog, S. C. and Sievert, H. (2013), Acute and long-term results of carotid stenting under proximal embolic protection using the gore flow reversal system. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 133–141. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24499
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.