Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Balloon-assisted tracking of a guide catheter through difficult radial anatomy: A technical report
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages E215–E218, April 2013
How to Cite
Patel, T., Shah, S. and Pancholy, S. (2013), Balloon-assisted tracking of a guide catheter through difficult radial anatomy: A technical report. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E215–E218. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24504
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 04:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.