Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
A summary of recommendations for occupational radiation protection in interventional cardiology
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 562–567, February 2013
How to Cite
Durán, A., Hian, S. K., Miller, D. L., Heron, J. L., Padovani, R. and Vano, E. (2013), A summary of recommendations for occupational radiation protection in interventional cardiology. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 562–567. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24520
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.