Conflict of interest: Dr Maniu: none. Dr Brilakis: Speaker honoraria from St. Jude Medical and Terumo; research support from Abbott Vascular; spouse is an employee of Medtronic.
Coronary Artery Disease
Unprotected left main disease: Surgery, Stents, or Both?†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 245–246, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Maniu, C. V. and Brilakis, E. S. (2012), Unprotected left main disease: Surgery, Stents, or Both?. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 80: 245–246. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24527
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.