Conflict of interest: All authors involved in this study have no conflict of interest disclosures.
Coronary Artery Disease
Assessment of clinical outcomes related to early discharge after elective percutaneous coronary intervention†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 6–13, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Muthusamy, P., Busman, D. K., Davis, A. T. and Wohns, D. H. (2013), Assessment of clinical outcomes related to early discharge after elective percutaneous coronary intervention. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 6–13. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24537
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
Vol. 81, Issue 5, 908, Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.