Conflict of interest: Dr. Nicolas Dumonteil is a physician proctor for Edwards LifeScience and Medtronic. Dr. Jean-Claude Laborde is a physician proctor for Medtronic. Dr. Bertrand Marcheix is a physician proctor for Edwards LifeScience. The other authors have no conflict of interest related to this article to disclose.
E-ONLY: Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for severe, non-calcified aortic regurgitation and narrow aortic root: Description from a case report of a new approach to potentially avoid coronary artery obstruction
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages E124–E127, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Dumonteil, N., Marcheix, B., Lairez, O. and Laborde, J.-C. (2013), Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for severe, non-calcified aortic regurgitation and narrow aortic root: Description from a case report of a new approach to potentially avoid coronary artery obstruction. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 82: E124–E127. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24541
This work was performed at CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.