Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Ambulatory transradial percutaneous coronary intervention: A safe, effective, and cost-saving strategy†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 15–23, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Le Corvoisier, P., Gellen, B., Lesault, P.-F., Cohen, R., Champagne, S., Duval, A.-M., Montalescot, G., Elhadad, S., Montagne, O., Durand-Zaleski, I., Dubois-Randé, J.-L. and Teiger, E. (2013), Ambulatory transradial percutaneous coronary intervention: A safe, effective, and cost-saving strategy. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 15–23. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24545
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- The Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: SCR06003-P060227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.