Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Rebuttal: Transcatheter valve in ring procedures may be safety and feasibility procedures in carefully selected patients
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, page 173, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Giannini, C. (2013), Rebuttal: Transcatheter valve in ring procedures may be safety and feasibility procedures in carefully selected patients. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 173. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24549
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.