Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Prediction of distal embolization during percutaneous coronary intervention for unstable plaques with grayscale and integrated backscatter intravascular ultrasound
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages E165–E172, February 2013
How to Cite
Shibuya, M., Okamura, A., Hao, H., Date, M., Higuchi, Y., Nagai, H., Ozawa, M., Masuyama, T., Iwakura, K. and Fujii, K. (2013), Prediction of distal embolization during percutaneous coronary intervention for unstable plaques with grayscale and integrated backscatter intravascular ultrasound. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E165–E172. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24559
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.