Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Usefulness of balloon angioplasty for the right ventricle-pulmonary artery shunt with the modified norwood procedure
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 837–842, April 2013
How to Cite
Ohno, N., Ohtsuki, S., Kataoka, K., Baba, K., Okamoto, Y., Kondo, M., Sano, S., Kasahara, S., Honjo, O. and Morishima, T. (2013), Usefulness of balloon angioplasty for the right ventricle-pulmonary artery shunt with the modified norwood procedure. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 837–842. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24576
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 05:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.