Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Development and preclinical evaluation of a biodegradable ventricular septal defect occluder
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 324–330, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X.-m., Zhu, Y.-f., Cao, J., Hu, J.-q., Bai, Y., Jiang, H.-b., Li, Z.-f., Chen, Y., Wang, W. and Qin, Y.-w. (2013), Development and preclinical evaluation of a biodegradable ventricular septal defect occluder. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 324–330. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24580
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 10411960200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.