Conflict of interest: Dr. Sievert reports having ownership interest in Cardiokinetix, Access Closure, Lumen Biomedical and Coherex and serving as a consultant for Access Closure, AGA, Ardian, Arstasis, Atritech, Atirum, Avinger, Bard, Boston Scientific Bridgepoint, CardioKinetix, CardioMEMS, Coherex, Contego, CSI, EndoCross, EndoTex, Epitek, Evalve, ev3, FlowCardia, Gore, Guidant, Lumen Biomedical, HLT, Kensey Nash, Kyoto Medical, Lifetech, Lutonix, Medinol, Medtronic, NDC, NMT, OAS, Occlutech, Osprey, Ovalis, Pathway, PendraCare, Percardia, pfm Medical, Recor, Rox Medical, Sadra, Sorin, Spectranetics, SquareOne, Trireme, Trivascular, Viacor and Veryan. Dr. Wilson is consultant and proctor for WL Gore & Associates. Drs Sievert and Piechaud serve as investigators of the “Spider PFO™ Approval study”. All other authors report no conflict of interest.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Safety and performance of the spider™ patent foramen ovale occluder
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 317–323, February 2013
How to Cite
Edwards-Lehr, T., Franke, J., Bertog, S. C., Bäcker, C., Wunderlich, N., Hofmann, I., Wilson, N., Piechaud, J.-F. and Sievert, H. (2013), Safety and performance of the spider™ patent foramen ovale occluder. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 317–323. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24584
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2012 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.