Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Coronary Artery Disease
Intravascular ultrasound-guided systematic two-stent techniques for coronary bifurcation lesions and reduced late stent thrombosis
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 456–463, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S.-L., Ye, F., Zhang, J.-J., Tian, N.-L., Liu, Z.-Z., Santoso, T., Zhou, Y.-J., Jiang, T.-M., Wen, S.-Y. and Kwan, T. W. (2013), Intravascular ultrasound-guided systematic two-stent techniques for coronary bifurcation lesions and reduced late stent thrombosis. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 456–463. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24601
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 12:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.