Conflict of interest: Dr. Goldstein developed intellectual property (IP) which served as the foundation for and has been fully licensed to ECLS, the company that manufactures the radiation protection system described. Dr. Goldstein owns equity in ECLS but otherwise has no formal relationship with the company.
Coronary Artery Disease
A novel complete radiation protection system eliminates physician radiation exposure and leaded aprons
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 11–16, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Fattal, P. and Goldstein, J. A. (2013), A novel complete radiation protection system eliminates physician radiation exposure and leaded aprons. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 82: 11–16. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24625
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.