Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
A case of late-onset sustained ventricular tachycardia following deployment of amplatzer-type perimembranous VSD occluder
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 256–260, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, K., Hua, Y. and Qiao, L. (2014), A case of late-onset sustained ventricular tachycardia following deployment of amplatzer-type perimembranous VSD occluder. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 256–260. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24627
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070136, 81270226
- Program for Yangtze River Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.