Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Comparison of 3-year clinical outcomes between classic crush and modified mini-crush technique in coronary bifurcation lesions
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 370–376, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H.-M., Tahk, S.-J., Choi, S.-Y., Yoon, M.-H., Lim, H.-S., Choi, B.-J., Woo, S.-I., Joe, D.-Y., Seo, K.-W., Jin, X. J., Kim, J.-W., Hwang, G.-S. and Shin, J.-H. (2013), Comparison of 3-year clinical outcomes between classic crush and modified mini-crush technique in coronary bifurcation lesions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 82: 370–376. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24634
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.