Conflict of interest: Emmanuel Teiger declares that he is consultant for Medtronic (Medtronic, Northridge, CA) and he receives consultant Fees from Medtronic.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Patients without prolonged QRS after TAVI with CoreValve device do not experience high-degree atrio-ventricular block
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 882–887, April 2013
How to Cite
Mouillet, G., Lellouche, N., Lim, P., Meguro, K., Yamamoto, M., Deux, J.-F., Monin, J.-L., Bergoënd, E., Dubois-Randé, J.-L. and Teiger, E. (2013), Patients without prolonged QRS after TAVI with CoreValve device do not experience high-degree atrio-ventricular block. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 882–887. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24657
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 03:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.