Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Balloon aortic valvuloplasty for severe aortic stenosis as a bridge to transcatheter/surgical aortic valve replacement
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 632–637, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Dor, I., Maluenda, G., Dvir, D., Barbash, I. M., Okubagzi, P., Torguson, R., Lindsay, J., Satler, L. F., Pichard, A. D. and Waksman, R. (2013), Balloon aortic valvuloplasty for severe aortic stenosis as a bridge to transcatheter/surgical aortic valve replacement. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 82: 632–637. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24682
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.