Conflict of interest: Neither author reports any conflicts of interest relevant to this article.
SCAI President's Page
The benefit of ischemia-based revascularization for stable ischemic heart disease: The impact of FAME 2†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Kirtane, A. J. and Marshall, J. J. (2013), The benefit of ischemia-based revascularization for stable ischemic heart disease: The impact of FAME 2. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24684
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.