Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 80, Issue 7, pages 1088–1089, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Hawkins, B. M. and Drachman, D. E. (2012), Transradial access for carotid stenting: Exceptional outcomes in experienced hands… will the results be generalizable?. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 80: 1088–1089. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24730
Disclosures (DED): iDev Technologies, Inc.: Research Grant; Lutonix/Bard: Research Grant Support; PLC Medical Systems, Inc.: Clinical Events Committee; Prairie Education & Research Cooperative: Data and Safety Monitoring Board
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.