Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Aortic valve morphology is associated with outcomes following balloon valvuloplasty for congenital aortic stenosis: Reflection on morphological retrospection aids selection for interventional rejection
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, page 96, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, N. (2013), Aortic valve morphology is associated with outcomes following balloon valvuloplasty for congenital aortic stenosis: Reflection on morphological retrospection aids selection for interventional rejection. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 96. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24761
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.