Conflict of interest: M.M is a proctor for Edwards Lifesciences and F.M is a proctor for Medtronic. The other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
A comparison of the femoral and radial crossover techniques for vascular access management in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: The milan experience
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 156–161, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Curran, H., Chieffo, A., Buchanan, G. L., Bernelli, C., Montorfano, M., Maisano, F., Latib, A., Maccagni, D., Carlino, M., Figini, F., Cioni, M., Canna, G. L., Covello, R. D., Franco, A., Gerli, C., Alfieri, O. and Colombo, A. (2014), A comparison of the femoral and radial crossover techniques for vascular access management in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: The milan experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 156–161. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24913
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.