Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Adenosine-induced temporary block to improve accuracy of ostial coronary stent implantation: Adenosine to improve stent implantation accuracy
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E61–E63, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Dvir, D., Badr, S. and Pichard, A. D. (2014), Adenosine-induced temporary block to improve accuracy of ostial coronary stent implantation: Adenosine to improve stent implantation accuracy. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E61–E63. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24941
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- 8Szabo technique versus conventional angiographic placement in bifurcations 010-001 of Medina and in aorto-ostial stenting: Angiographic and procedural results. EuroIntervention 2010;5:801–808., , , , , , .