Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Automated 3D analysis of multislice computed tomography to define the line of perpendicularity of the aortic annulus and of the implanted valve: Benefit on planning transcatheter aortic valve replacement
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E119–E127, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Samin, M., Juthier, F., Van Belle, C., Agostoni, P., Kluin, J., Stella, P. R., Ramjankhan, F., Budde, R. P.J., Sieswerda, G., Algeri, E., Elkalioubie, A., Belkacemi, A., Bertrand, M. E., Doevendans, P. A. and Van Belle, E. (2014), Automated 3D analysis of multislice computed tomography to define the line of perpendicularity of the aortic annulus and of the implanted valve: Benefit on planning transcatheter aortic valve replacement. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E119–E127. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24947
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.