Conflict of interest: Drs. Choy and Svendsen and Mr. Combs have received compensation from FlowCo Inc. and Dr. Kassab is the founder of FlowCo Inc.
E-ONLY: Peripheral Vascular Disease
A lumen sizing workhorse guidewire for peripheral vasculature: Two functions in one device
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E85–E93, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Svendsen, M. C., Choy, J. S., Ebner, A., Bigelow, B., Sinha, A., Moussa, I., Akingba, A. G., Combs, B. and Kassab, G. S. (2014), A lumen sizing workhorse guidewire for peripheral vasculature: Two functions in one device. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E85–E93. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24950
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- FlowCo Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.