Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Left main dissection conservatively managed with optical coherence tomography guidance
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 65–68, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Binder, R. K., Boone, R. H. and Webb, J. G. (2014), Left main dissection conservatively managed with optical coherence tomography guidance. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 65–68. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24978
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.