Conflict of interest: Balton (Poland, Warsaw) provided financial support and materials for this study. Krzysztof Milewski receives consulting fees from Balton. There are no other financial arrangements or other relationships that could be construed as a conflict of interest for the remaining authors.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Experimental evaluation of pharmacokinetic profile and biological effect of a novel paclitaxel microcrystalline balloon coating in the iliofemoral territory of swine
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 325–333, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Buszman, P. P., Milewski, K., Żurakowski, A., Pajak, J., Jelonek, M., Gasior, P., Peppas, A., Tellez, A., Granada, J. F. and Buszman, P. E. (2014), Experimental evaluation of pharmacokinetic profile and biological effect of a novel paclitaxel microcrystalline balloon coating in the iliofemoral territory of swine. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 325–333. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24982
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.