Conflict of interest: Dr. Virmani receives research support from Abbott Vascular, BioSensors International, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, MicroPort Medical, OrbusNeich Medical, SINO Medical Technology, and Terumo Corporation; has speaking engagements with Merck; receives honoraria from Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific, Lutonix, Medtronic, and Terumo Corporation; and is a consultant for 480 Biomedical, Abbott Vascular, Medtronic, and W.L. Gore. Dr. Naisbitt is an employee of Lutonix Inc., a subsidiary of CR Bard. SK Yazdani, E Pacheco, M Nakano, F Otsuka, FD Kolodgie, E Ladich, and S Rousselle have no conflicts of interest relevant to the topic of the this manuscript.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Vascular, downstream, and pharmacokinetic responses to treatment with a low dose drug-coated balloon in a swine femoral artery model
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 132–140, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Yazdani, S. K., Pacheco, E., Nakano, M., Otsuka, F., Naisbitt, S., Kolodgie, F. D., Ladich, E., Rousselle, S. and Virmani, R. (2014), Vascular, downstream, and pharmacokinetic responses to treatment with a low dose drug-coated balloon in a swine femoral artery model. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 132–140. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24995
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Lutonix Inc., New Hope, MN
- 23PACT DEB technology and pre-clinical science. Paper presented at: Annual Meeting of the Leipzig Interventional Course; January 25, 2012; Leipzig, Germany.. IN.