Conflict of interest: A. Tzikas, J. Miró, and R. Ibrahim are occasional proctors for AGA-St-Jude and J. Bass is a consultant for the same company.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Transcatheter closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defect with the Amplatzer® membranous VSD occluder 2: Initial world experience and one-year follow-up
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 571–580, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Tzikas, A., Ibrahim, R., Velasco-Sanchez, D., Freixa, X., Alburquenque, M., Khairy, P., Bass, J. L., Ramirez, J., Aguirre, D. and Miro, J. (2014), Transcatheter closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defect with the Amplatzer® membranous VSD occluder 2: Initial world experience and one-year follow-up. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 571–580. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25004
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- Hellenic Cardiology Foundation
- the Hellenic Cardiological Society
- LaCaixa Foundation, Spain
- Sainte-Justine Hospital Foundation, Montreal, Canada
- 6Transcatheter closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defects using the amplatzer membranous VSD occluder: Immediate and midterm results of an international registry. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2006;68:620–628., , , et al.
- 9Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2011. p 171., , .
- 11Transcatheter closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defects: Initial human experience with the Amplatzer® membranous VSD occluder 2. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013;82:474–479., , , .
- 15Percuta- neous closure of postoperative and past-traumatic ventricular septal defects. J Invasive Cardiol 2007;19:491–495., , , et al.