Conflict of interest: Dr. Hijazi is a consultant for Occlutech, manufacturer of the device.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Transcatheter trans-apical closure of paravalvular mitral and aortic leaks using a new device: First in man experience
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 308–314, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Goktekin, O., Vatankulu, M. A., Tasal, A., Sönmez, O., Başel, H., Topuz, U., Ergelen, M. and Hijazi, Z. M. (2014), Transcatheter trans-apical closure of paravalvular mitral and aortic leaks using a new device: First in man experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 308–314. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25006
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.