Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Estimation of oxygen consumption in elderly patients with aortic stenosis
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E128–E133, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Gertz, Z. M., McCauley, B. D., Raina, A., O'Donnell, W., Shellenberger, C., Willhide, J., Forfia, P. R. and Herrmann, H. C. (2014), Estimation of oxygen consumption in elderly patients with aortic stenosis. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E128–E133. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25018
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.