Conflict of interest: Dr. Chamié is consultant and proctor for Boynton (representative of Lifetech Scientific, Shenzhen, China). The other authors do not declare any conflict of interest related to this manuscript.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
New frontier for intracardiac devices: Endobronchial occlusion of bronchopleural fistula with CERA device
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 315–318, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Chamié, F., Nigri, D. H. and Haddad, R. (2014), New frontier for intracardiac devices: Endobronchial occlusion of bronchopleural fistula with CERA device. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 315–318. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25029
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.