Q. Cai and, Y. Li contributed equally to this work
E-ONLY: Peripheral Vascular Disease
Learning curve for intracranial angioplasty and stenting in single center
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E94–E100, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Li, Y., Xu, G., Sun, W., Xiong, Y., Sun, W., Bao, Y., Huang, X., Zhang, Y., Zhou, L., Zhu, W. and Liu, X. (2014), Learning curve for intracranial angioplasty and stenting in single center. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E94–E100. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25038
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Nature Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 31171016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.