Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Letter to the Editor
Family presence during catheterization procedures
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, page 341, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Bittl, J. A. (2014), Family presence during catheterization procedures. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 341. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25041
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.