Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Utilization of the impella 2.5 micro-axial pump in children for acute circulatory support
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 261–262, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Dimas, V. V., Murthy, R. and Guleserian, K. J. (2014), Utilization of the impella 2.5 micro-axial pump in children for acute circulatory support. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 261–262. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25042
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.