Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Unprotected carotid artery stenting in modern practice
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 595–602, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Giri, J., Yeh, R. W., Kennedy, K. F., Hawkins, B. M., Weinberg, I., Weinberg, M. D., Parikh, S. A., Garasic, J., Jaff, M. R., White, C. J. and Rosenfield, K. (2014), Unprotected carotid artery stenting in modern practice. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 595–602. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25090
Disclosures: Dr. Yeh is an investigator at the Harvard Clinical Research Institute and has served as a consultant for the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research. Dr. White is an investigator for the Carotid Stenting Boston Scientific Surveillance Program (CABANA) trial from Boston Scientific Corp. Dr. Rosenfield reports receiving research grants from Abbott Vascular, Bard Peripheral Vascular, Medtronic/Invatec, and Atrium; receiving consulting/advisory board fees from Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific Corp, Complete Conference Management, Harvard Clinical Research Institute, Contego, Micell, and Becker Ventures; having equity in Lumen Biomedical, Medical Stimulation Corp, Angioguard (Cordis), and Micell; and serving on the board of directors for VIVA Physicians (501C3). Dr. Jaff reports that he is a noncompensated advisor to Abbott Vascular, Cordis Corporation, Covidien Vascular, Medtronic Vascular; received advisory board fees from Becker Venture Services, Bluegrass Vascular Therapies, Hansen Biomedical, Trivascular, and Vortex Medical; has equity interests in Access Closure, Embolitech, Hotspur, Icon Interventional, I.C. Sciences, Janacare, Northwind Medical, PQ Bypass, Primacea, Sadra Medical, Trireme, Vascular Therapies; and is a member of the board of directors of VIVA Physicians, a 501(c)3 education and research not-for-profit organization. Dr. Parikh receives research grants from Medtronic and CR Bard and is a consultant to Medtronic and Boston Scientific. Dr. Giri, Dr. Hawkins, Mr. Kennedy, Dr. I. Weinberg, and Dr. M. Weinberg have no relevant disclosures.
Jay Giri and Robert W. Yeh contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.