Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Association of baseline C-reactive protein levels with periprocedural myocardial injury in patients undergoing percutaneous bifurcation intervention: A CACTUS study subanalysis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E37–E44, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Niccoli, G., Sgueglia, G. A., Latib, A., Crea, F., Colombo, A. and on behalf of the CACTUS Study Group (2014), Association of baseline C-reactive protein levels with periprocedural myocardial injury in patients undergoing percutaneous bifurcation intervention: A CACTUS study subanalysis. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E37–E44. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25102
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.