Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
A simple preprocedural score for risk of contrast-induced acute kidney injury after percutaneous coronary intervention
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages E8–E16, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-L., Fu, N.-K., Xu, J., Yang, S.-C., Li, S., Liu, Y.-Y. and Cong, H.-L. (2014), A simple preprocedural score for risk of contrast-induced acute kidney injury after percutaneous coronary intervention. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: E8–E16. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25109
The authors Yong-Li Chen and Nai-Kuan Fu have contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Key Program of the Science and Technology Foundation of Tianjin Hygiene Bureau, China. Grant Number: 10KG122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.