Conflict of interest: Relationship with industry: St. Jude Medical, Abiomed, Boston Scientific, Medtronic Inc.
Letter to the Editor
Let's not abandon transfemoral intervention just yet
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 336–338, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Lee, M. S. (2014), Let's not abandon transfemoral intervention just yet. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 83: 336–338. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25132
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.